Indie Darling

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back with She Wants Revenge


I know, I know... As soon as people stop checking out my site I go and update. I can't help it. I get busy with other things and I am away for awhile. I am put to shame by kick ass sites like Corey's Do It Old Maid and I tell myself how bad I suck. Then, someone like She Wants Revenge kicks me in the head and makes me excited again. So I'm back for a little while. I will try to post at least once a week and if anyone cares they can check it out.

I heard She Wants Revenge on a fan video for Battlestar Galactica that I posted for No Blasters and they blew me away. Voice like Interpol, music like Joy Division and Lyrics that make you want to fall in lust or give up everything.

Check out:

Tear You Apart


and

Sister

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home